Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Comprising Flat Glass and High-Performance Materials. The Innovative Materials Sector holds a unique portfolio of materials and processes relating to habitat, transport, healthcare and industry markets.
Comprising Flat Glass and High-Performance Materials. The Innovative Materials Sector holds a unique portfolio of materials and processes relating to habitat, transport, healthcare and industry markets
Almost 34 000 employees
Almost 28,000 employees
Construction ProductsThe Construction Products Sector offers interior and exterior solutions to increase comfort in buildings: plaster, acoustic and thermal insulation, wall facings, roofing, and pipe.
N°1 in Europe
N°2 in United States
The Building Distribution Sector contributes to the Group a thorough understanding of customers’ needs: building professionals, private project owners and large companies. It serves the new building, renovation and home improvement markets.
N°1 in Europe
- Distribution of building materials
- 353 year’s history
- Operates in 68 countries with more than 179,000 employees
- No. 1 in the world Top 100 construction company list
- Euro 40.8 billion in sales in 2017
- No. 231 on the world 2018 Fortune 500
- 1/4 Saint-Gobain products sold today was developed in the last five years
- 8 cross-business R&D centers and about 100 development units worldwide
- 14 general delegations in the worldwide
Saint-Gobain will provide customers with the integrated comfortable building solutions around five major latitude of comfortabilities: thermal, visual, auditory, indoor air and energy saving.